Resume Development Fees Include:
• In-Depth Telephone Consultation with Our CPRW
• Skills Inventory Profile for Your Field to Identify Skills, Accomplishments, and Keywords
• Resume Composition and Design by Our CPRW
• Electronic Resume (Microsoft Word)
• 30-Day Interview Guarantee, when combined with a Cover Letter
*Once we have determined the base price for your resume, we will calculate the cost of the
packages and provide you with a quote for all options. All files are delivered electronically.
WHAT IS THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF A TOP-NOTCH RESUME?
IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED
How much income are you losing every day that you are unemployed? Divide your annual salary by 52 weeks and divide that by 5 days per week.
Client A's Former Salary = $85,000 Annually, Divided by 52 = $1634/Week, Divided by 5 Days = $326 per Day in Lost Wages
• RESULT: This client paid $650 for her resume, which will pay for itself, even if it shortens her job search by just two days.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED AND WANT TO MOVE UP
Client B was an IT Director making $125,000. He wanted to increase his salary by 15%. A recruiter contacted him about a position, but the competition was tough. He invested in a top-notch resume, aced the interview, and was hired at $147,500 annually -- an 18% increase. This client paid $865 for his resume. How long did it take for the resume to pay for itself? The $22,500 raise = an additional $432 per week in increased salary.
• RESULT: This candidate's resume paid for itself in two weeks in the new position.